1. Push back cuticles and clean nails with a Nail Prep Wipe or rubbing alcohol. When applying wraps over lacquer, apply a fresh coat and allow to dry.
2. Match nail (finger or toe) to the nail wrap that best fits.
3. Cut nail wrap in half.
4. Peel off nail wrap and warm with the adhesive with a Mini Heater or blow-dryer for 3-5 seconds or until soft and flexible.
5. When warm, press the wrap onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around edges to adhere the wrap to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle.
6.To remove excess, trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion.
7. Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
Break the seal by getting under the edge of the wrap with your opposite thumbnail. Then, soak the nail wrap in lacquer remover for 20-30 seconds and gently peel the wrap from side to side. Soaking will break down the adhesive bond and allow them to easily slide off the nail bed.